Zahal

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Create your Political Party here...

How many political factions does Israel have now?  How many parties are officially in the Knesset?

In response to Ehud Barak's dumbass idea of creating the Azmaout party, I have decided to create another party as well.  Adam Sandler will be the honorary President of the party and Ido Mossari will be nominated for Minister of Foreign Affairs.  In their honor, I will name the party the Puntachat party.

Even better, why not make some money off of this and develop a "create your own political brand here" website.  www.noch-a-useless-party.co.il.  For 3 easy payments of $9,95 you can officially register your party and we will even develop a uselss platform for you.

The US has 300 million people and only 2 real political parties... Israel... well, lets not go there.

I love Israel, but sometimes their politics are a bit ridiculous.  I can't wait till I am in Israel, because I do plan on having a serious political future, with a long standing well established party.

No comments:

Post a Comment