Zahal

Friday, January 28, 2011

I am debating MLM

I work as a successful salesman for a nutrition and health supplements company.  I think they will agree when I tell you that I am their most well established rep, although I have been there for the least amount of time.  I have helped them increase sales by just under 300% in my territory last year, and because of me, they are now fully visible on twitter, facebook, myspace and youtube.
The best part about this, is that my main income aren't my commissions.  I have been quite successful at building online store in the field, each directed towards a niche market.  I fully own and operate MuscleTov which offers all kosher snacks, meal replacements and energy bars.  Then there is the all natural site Naturally 2 Health which specializes in organic, vegan and all natural health products.
I am a proud co-owner of Round1 which aims to supply the demand of boxers and mixed martial artists.  I am already working on other sites that offer other niche products.
I am debating joining Herbalife though.  I have heard great success stories, and unlike most MLM schemes where you have to spend an huge amount each month to qualify to make money, with Herbalife, you just have to purchase SOMETHING each month, no minimums required.
I know people who had mediocre success with Isagenix, Xocai and a few others.  I will say now, I do not believe that people make $80 000.00 a month with this stuff... nobody knows anybody that really does that.
I guess it may be a nice little project to see if it actually works.  I am not looking to make a huge fortune, but extra retirement money can't hurt.
I am open to any comments about Herbalife or any other MLM for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. You REALLY should/MUST consider Arbonne! They have a growing network in Canada and I believe only a few National Vp's ... All products are botanically based, certified vegan and organic. Nothing ever ever tested on animals. www.arbonne.com All sorts of great online training, relatively small cost of entry. Let me know if you need/want more info! ibkent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete