Zahal

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hooray for Nathalie Portman

Israeli born actress Nathalie Portman has been nominated for Best Actress for her role in the movie 'Black Swan'.  She has already won the 2011 Golden Globe award as best actress for the same role.
I have been a fan of Nathalie's since her role in the Julia Roberts movie 'Closer'.  I also thought she was great as Pricess Amidalla in Star Wars, although my favorite clip is of her on 'Inside the Actor's Studio', Its a great laugh .
I have read many interviews with Nathalie and I love how she always states that her heart is on Jerusalem.
The full article about her nomination can be read here.
I really hope she says a word or 2 in Hebrew as she accepts the award that she is highly favored to win!  Good Luck Nathalie!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment