Zahal

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Website review of Muscletov.net

Being the internet junkie that I am, I came across a very interesting website.  I discovered somebody on twitter who goes by the name @muscletov.  I decided since the name was brilliantly original, I would check out their profile.  It led me to www.muscletov.net a website I suggest you check out.

What is muscletov?  They sell health products, proteins and meal replacements, and all of them are Kosher.  I am not sure how huge of a market that is, but its a great idea.  There is a definite use for these products.  I especially liked the PURE bars that were listed in the SNACKS section of the website.  The bars are apparently certified organic, Kosher, vegan and gluten free.

Knowing how Kosher foods can be quite costly, I searched high and low for similar products, and their pricing either matches or betters their non-kosher rivals.  The shipping charge is also less than most websites.  They charge $7.99 for all shipments under $99.00.  Above that is free, and getting to $99.00 is quite easy.

The website itself is clean, easy to follow, well described and user friendly.  When you place an order it goes direct to PayPal, which is my preferred way to pay anyways.

I must say, it is nice to see businesses that focus on aspects of Jewish life that are making great advances in the general marketplace.  I can almost assure you it would have been easier for the owner(s) of Muscletov to market towards a fitness oriented or gluten free community.  Good on them for taking the high road, and even better for them not putting on extra Kosher charges.

Check out www.muscletov.net for healthy snacks, meal replacements and proteins.  They have a great variety of gluten free and organic schtick as well!

1 comment:

  1. I have ordered from them a bunch of times and always have received my shipments smoothly. I love the selection and the quality of what's offered.

    ReplyDelete